Skip to content
- A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject.
- A love for tradition has never weakened a nation, indeed it has strengthened nations in their hour of peril.
- All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
- Although prepared for martyrdom, I preferred that it be postponed.
- An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.
- Broadly speaking, the short words are the best, and the old words best of all.